You can register in person, or pick up your packet if pre-registered, as follows:
Saturday, September 16
- Look for our booth at the Quilcene Fair, on the grounds of the Quilcene School, 294715 US Hwy 101, in Quilcene.
- The Fair runs from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Come join the fun!
- Our booth will be open during the Fair and afterwards until 6 p.m.
- Note: You will still need to stop by before the race on Sunday morning to get your wristbands for oysters or beer, but that’s a shorter line. You must show ID for a beer wristband.
Sunday, September 17
- On-site registration and packet pickup begin at 7 a.m. at Worthington Park.
- There is a $5 surcharge for Day-of-Race registration. You can avoid the rush and the extra cost by registering earlier!
- Wristbands for a complimentary serving of oysters or a beer must be obtained before the race. ID will be required for the beer wristband.