Quilcene is a small rural town located on the scenic Olympic Peninsula, approximately two hours northwest of Seattle and 45 minutes south of Port Townsend. We are famous for our pristine shellfish-bearing waters, and for being so close to world-class hiking trails and recreation galore.
Check out the North Hood Canal Chamber of Commerce website for local fun things to do and business listings.
The North Hood Canal Visitors Center has free maps and brochures at 295142 Highway 101.
For more lodging options, visit our Lodging Choices page.
- More local info on QuilceneInfo.com
- Olympic National Forest
- Olympic National Park
- Olympic Peninsula Waterfall Trail Wonderful local waterfalls
- Olympic Culinary Loop Local food and drink tour
- Quilcene Community Campground
- Port Townsend Bicycle Association Quilcene Map
Local Water Access
- Pleasant Harbor Boat Launch
- Point Whitney Boat Launch
- Triton Cove Boat Launch
- Herb Beck Marina
- Pleasant Harbor Marina