The Ranger Run is 5K, or 3.11 miles.
The Ranger Run 5K is an “out and back” course along Quilcene Bay. Perfect for a fun run! Count on beautiful views and fresh breezes.
Don’t like hills? You will love this course. The total ascent is 104.99 ft and the maximum elevation is 78.74 ft.
Check it out on MapMyRun!
5K COURSE DESCRIPTION
- Start in Worthington Park, 292 ft from Columbia St entrance, left on Columbia St.
- Left on Center Rd, Right onto E. Quilcene Rd.
- Continue straight to 5k turnaround located just past Lindsay Hill Rd intersection, turn around.
- Go west on E. Quilcene Rd
- Left onto Center Rd,right onto Columbia St.
- Right into Worthington Park, continue to Finish Line.
The Ranger Run 5K Text Course Directions
- Head north from start line on Center Rd toward E Columbia St
- at 0.22mi, Turn right onto E Quilcene Rd
- at 0.26mi, Head east on E Quilcene Rd toward McInnes Rd/McInnis Rd
- at 1.55mi, Head north on E Quilcene Rd toward Jakeway Rd
- at 1.98mi, Head west on E Quilcene Rd toward McInnes Rd/McInnis Rd
- at 2.68mi, Head northwest on E Quilcene Rd toward Center Rd