- Register ONLINE, or in-person Friday the 26th from 4-6 PM, or day of race in person 7AM.
- Early pre-registered packet pickup Friday from 4-6 PM at Start/Finish area
- All THREE RACES start at 9:00 AM.
- Jefferson Healthcare Kids’ Race starts at 8 AM.
- Walkers are welcome. No pets please.
- Both Half-Marathon and 10K are USATF CERTIFIED AND SANCTIONED, number WA13019MN.
- 10K and Half-Marathon courses are hilly and challenging!
These beautiful courses wind through the forests and farmland overlooking Quilcene Bay, Washington, on the Olympic Peninsula. Quilcene is approximately two hours northwest of Seattle, 45 minutes south of Port Townsend, and two hours north of Shelton.
All 3 race routes cross the Little Quilcene River (with salmon spawning below), and pass by the tidewaters where our famous Quilcene Oysters flourish. All finishers get a medal, tee shirt, special snacks after the race and a free beer from our beer garden! Medals shown below!
Thank you to all who ran, walked or helped out in 2013!
Proceeds benefit the Quilcene-Brinnon Dollars for Scholars
Please patronize our fine sponsors and thank them for helping to make this event a success!